Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Bedroom completely damaged by fire

Bedroom Damaged by a Fire

This is the aftermath of an electrical fire in an upstairs bedroom of this older farmhouse. Luckily the owner was home to alert the fire department of the fire soon after it started, reducing the spread. SERVPRO of Morris/Ottawa was on scene the same day to start the restoration process. 

Fire in Ceiing due to electrical

Electrical Fire

This home suffered a fire loss in the ceiling due to outdated electrical. Knob and tube wiring is an early standardized method of electrical wiring in buildings mainly used between 1880 through the early 1940s. The wiring becomes dangerous when the rubber insulation wears off exposing the hot wires to insulation in the walls and ceilings. 

Flood Light Fire

This home suffered a fire after the electrical wiring in their flood lights caused a fire to the outside of this home. Thankfully no one was hurt and the home suffered minimal damage. Our crews were able to get this family help quickly and back to normal within days. 

Dryer Vent Fire

This Frankfort home sustained damage from a dryer vent fire. It is very important to have your dryer vents cleaned and inspected often. These types of fires are preventable. 

Call SERVPRO of Morris/Ottawa at *(815)416-0075 today for your free estimate. 

Storage Unit Fire

A car fire caused severe fire damage to this multi-unit storage unit.  SERVPRO of Morris/Ottawa was able to clean up fast and get business running again for the business's owner.

Quick to the Scene

This is what this Manhattan home looked like after clean-up and restoration.  The owner couldn't believe how quickly and completely we were able to clean the soot from the ceiling and walls.  "Like it never even happened."

Log roll out

This is the aftermath of a burning log rolling out of the fireplace. It is always important to not leave a fire unattended. Even a few minutes can make a difference. This home had significant smoke damage after the burning log smothered itself out after burning on the floor for over an hour. 

Difficult to Access Soot Damage in Streator, IL

SERVPRO was able to quickly clean up this difficult to reach soot damage after fire damage in the Streator, IL warehouse.  The owner was very pleased that he was able to get his business up and running without delay.